Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello!!!!
The semester is finally over and I feel like I have time to breathe!!!!  This semester flew by, it was very full, but I had enough time to have fun, and I have a new addition in my life, named Evan!  We met in November and started dating shortly after that.  He's from Indiana, so I have been busy driving down there on weekends, or having him visit me up here.  Last weekend he finally shaved off his beard for me.  It was good to spend some time with him, and meet some more of his family too.  He's really funny and makes me laugh, he also likes to take walks and help me cook!  He prays a lot, and is involved in his church, and tries to make Christ a priority in his life.  I like him. a lot! :-)

Other than that, my brother is getting married, so my family conversations usually revolve around their wedding plans, and I am excited I get to help my mom garden this weekend (one of our favorite past times!)

This summer I will be in Orlando for 4 weeks taking bible classes, so I am really excited to see some friends down there, but I have a LOT of reading to do ahead of time to prepare. yikes!!!!!  So my days are filled with those things, trying to keep busy and catch up on all the things I didn't get to during the semester, or last semester for that matter!

I'm excited because this summer I will have my friends from bible study to hang out with during the week when I have some free time, so I won't be as lonely, but have good community here in East Lansing.   That's all my thoughts for now!

No comments: